Suburb: South Bank
Price: From 586,060 AUD
Property Type: Apartment
Last Piece of Luxury Living in the heart of South Bank
Located in one of Australia’s premier destination precincts, Southpoint offers superbly appointed apartments with breathtaking views and access to first-class Emporium Hotel services.
Southpoint’s apartments offer the best of everything: a haven of beautiful interiors neighbouring a luxury boutique hotel in a vibrant inner-city lifestyle hub. Meanwhile, the exquisitely finished, limited edition, 2-bedroom residences will meet the most discerning of tastes and with the new Emporium Hotel at your doorstep, you will want for nothing.
Southpoint is the last remaining development site in Brisbane’s South Bank and is one of the largest mixed-use, transport-orientated projects in Queensland. This precinct will also include A Grade commercial office space. The residential and hotel building within the first stage will be linked by a ground-level pedestrian plaza that will incorporate convenience shopping, wine bars, cafés and restaurants around heritage-listed Collins Place, as well as an upgraded entry to South Bank train station
- Views from all bedrooms and expansive living and dining areas designed to maximise views.
- 40mm reconstituted stone benchtops in kitchens, European stainless steel appliances and integrated fridge.
- Residents can take advantage of the facilities of the integrated Emporium Hotel including conference facilities, lounge area, piano bar as well as roof-top bar and pool or access the residents exclusive facilities on level 6 inclusive of private pool and fully equipped gym.
- Southbank Lifestyle precinct including boutique shopping, Cinema, restaurants, bars, cafés, and sprawling parklands – on your doorstep
- Brisbane CBD – 1 kilometer
- Brisbane Cultural Centre including the Gallery of Modern Art, Queensland Museum, State Library and Queensland Performing Arts Centre – 10-minute walk
- Pacific Motorway, linking residents to the Inner City Bypass, Clem 7 tunnel Airport Link and streamlining access across the city or to the Gold Coast or Sunshine Coasts – 1.5 kilometres